Global, 24/7 Emergency Line: +44 203 500 7659
In the event of an incident, Polyeco Group will immediately mobilise trained & experienced incident managers, technical & specialised scientific staff along with response ready equipment from our global emergency response facilities.
Polyeco Group can provide a full range of services including: incident evaluation & consultation, spill management, technical support, response logistics, planning & admin, deployment/operation of equipment & management of waste.
Providing worldwide Oil & HNS Emergency Response in all incidents:
- Tier 1, Tier 2 & Tier 3 response & recovery for onshore, nearshore and offshore spills
- Response in all environments from the Arctic to Amazonian jungle
- Alternative technology application including dispersant & in-situ burning
- Protection of sensitive areas
- Pumping of bunkers & cargo from sunken/disabled vessel
- Ship-to-ship or ship-to-shore transfer
- Off-loading of hydrocarbons & cargo from sunken or grounded vessels
- Remediation & handling of contaminated/distressed cargo
- Salvage/wreck removal support including counter pollution measures during salvage operations
- Management of oily & chemical waste/residues
- Route/cargo coverage service contracts
- Emergency consultant support services
- Hazardous & Noxious Substances (HNS) response
10 + OSR Facilities
A pre-established infrastructure incorporates all essential support functions, a highly trained & reactive response network, equipment stockpiles, dedicated response fleets & waste processing facilities allows Polyeco Group to address any & all emergency & standard pollution operation needs.
2,100 + Responses
The Polyeco Group has developed its expertise over the last 40 years in more than 2,100 operations across the globe in all types of environments & climates.