Our experienced personnel develop & deliver accredited oil spill response training courses, both theoretical and practical at the facility/location of your choice in a variety of languages. Our training courses are accredited by the Nautical Institute in accordance with MCA and DTI certified training standards and are fully compliant with the requirements of by the International Convention on Oil Pollution Preparedness Response and Co-operation 1990 (OPRC Convention) and the OPRC HNS Protocol 2000. All Polyeco Group’s activities including our training services are governed according to ISO 9001:2008.
Learn more about training availability
List of main Oil & Chemical Response
- International Maritime Organization (IMO) Level 1 – First Responders
- International Maritime Organization (IMO) Level 2 – On Scene Commanders
- International Maritime Organization (IMO) Level 3 – Spill Management
- Incident Command System (ICS) 100 to 400
- Oil Spill Awareness Course
- HAZWHOPER Courses & Refreshers
- HNS Spill Awareness Course
- Introduction to Marine HNS Response at Operational Level
- Introduction to Oil Spill Response for the Shipping Industry, terminal & pipeline operators, ports & harbours, drilling & exploration, upstream & downstream operators etc.
- SCAT (Shoreline Cleanup & Assessment Team)
- Tailored training programs according to customers’ specific needs